Hello Everyone! Yes Yes I know. I have been sorta missing since a while and am soo sorry for not having posted more recipes out here. But, I was really busy with the holiday season- first all my clients wanted me to give them a ‘holiday diet’ and secondly, I was busy with festive cooking! So obviously I am all set with loads of great food pictures and recipes, all for you guys.
As of now, here’s one easy, sumptious, delicious cheese and spring onion stuffed omelette for a nice winter morning. And yes, this is a healthy recipe despite the cheese (coz as I have mentioned earlier, no food is bad, its the amounts which make ALL the difference in the world). You must try this coz I promise you will be hooked to this one.
2 tbsp milk
1/4 cup chopped spring onions
1 tbsp grated cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp oil or butter to grease the pan
– Add the milk to the eggs and beat lightly. Next add the cheese and spring onions and season with salt and pepper and fold in the mixture.
– Grease a non stick omelette pan with some oil or butter and heat the pan.
– Pour the egg mixture and cover with a lid and cook on a low flame for two minutes.
– Fold the omelette and cook again till all the egg is softly done.
– Serve warm with buttered toast.