It took me a mail from WordPress to realize that this year I posted ONLY eight posts on this blog. 365 days and I could utilize only eight of those for blogging, which is something I really like – why and how did that happen? Its not that I was cooking any less or not working on nutrition, still… Guess one should only dwell as much on what one did not do. Which is why, I am listing out my blogging resolutions or more like a things to do list out here so that I am compelled and motivated to complete it. If you think there is something that I am missing out on and should do for the blog, please drop in a comment and I will try and do that too.
Here we go:
- Make a recipe index for this blog – top priority.
- Combine the two english blogs Healthy Feasts and The Complete Foodie Paradise – easier to update one blog than two, right?
- POST, POST, POST all of the 26 drafts onto the blog.
- Share my favorite, most used recipes like pesto, ghee, hummus, lasoon chutney, cinnamon rolls, the very soft vanilla cake, homemade hot chocolate mix, appams, dosa, etc.
- Make cream cheese at home
- Make mascarpone cheese at home
- Make my aai’s keshari bhaat.
- Write about my experiences with kitchen gardening
- update a list of ‘where to buy what ingredients in pune’
- Write about my baking/cooking classes – did you know that this year I took five baking/cooking classes?
This seems like a fair to-do list to begin with. Please remind me to finish what I have set out to do. Wish you all a very happy new year full of love, luck and good health!